Monday, April 19, 2010

Home Often?


To some we aren't much... To others we are highly valued. In ones view, we might appear to have all the time in the world. To ourselves, we know, time isn't always on our side.

We wake up with an agenda already made by the kids. You would think we run our own life... But in reality it all revolves around our kids schedule and mood. You can tell a kid this and that but one wrong move and bam... You're on the floor cleaning a mess.
Yeah, there are real super moms out there... But I haven't met one yet. So when you do... Please let me meet her. I want her autograph.
Naps are a must!
If the kids happen to skip a nap... All hell breaks loose. However, naps aren't always best if they last hours and hours. Or, if they only last 15-30 mins. It has to be the right amount of Zzz's or else.
And snacks. And paying the bills!
And running around town with your hair in need of a touch up.
Goodness, life is hard for a stay at home mom.
Too many jobs for one person.

By dinnertime... I'm ready for a glass of wine.
I normally skip the alcohol since I'm breastfeeding.
But a sip or two will do. Anymore and I'll feel dehydrated.

I bet if I wanted too or had the chance. I could be the CEO of a major company with all my experience rolled into one being. Well, at least I get the paychecks every pay day without clocking in.

1 comment: